How Experienced Immigration and Refugee Lawyers Will Help You Navigate the Canadian Immigration System
Canadian immigration law is a complex and thorough subject that can be very challenging to comprehend self-represented. That’s where immigration and refugee lawyers come into play. They have the knowledge, expertise, and required training to help their clients through these intricate processes and provide them with the best options for building their future here in Canada.
While using an immigration lawyer will not expedite your application through the system, give it special attention, or guarantee its approval, it will undoubtedly benefit your application in six key aspects.
*Read More: Data Shows Immigration Lawyers Outperform Consultants and Get More Results for Refugees and Immigrants
1. The Knowledge and Expertise You Need for Your Case
Understanding the intricacies and details of Canadian immigration law can be extremely challenging. It’s equally challenging to go through the extensive application process for these cases and anticipate the next steps. But with experienced, knowledgeable legal professionals on your side, you’ll have the understanding to make informed choices to improve the likelihood your application will be approved.
Immigration and refugee lawyers have extensive education, training, and experience that not only helps them understand how these processes work, but how they can work within the system to ensure the best possible results for their clients.
With this experience comes the knowledge and skills required to avoid mistakes and possible adverse outcomes. They will also always keep you informed and set realistic expectations for your case.
2. Many Services Available to Help You
Professional immigration law firms offer a broad variety of services to clients. These firms serve families, students, employees and employers, refugee claimants, and individuals seeking employment and immigration to Canada.
The services available in most immigration and refugee law practices include:
- Business Services – Assistance with Intra-Company Transfers, Labour Market Impact Assessments, NAFTA Transfers, Business Visitor Visas, Provincial Nominations and Permanent Foreign Workers.
- Immigration Appeal – Frame and argue your immigration and refugee appeal with the help of legal representation that will strategize and articulate your arguments.
- Fighting Removals – Handling of urgent immigration matters immediately and effectively and representing clients competently and effectively in these stressful situations.
- Permanent Residency – Careful, complete, and professional representation of your documents and information, presenting you with the most suitable immigration solution.
- Temporary Residency – Professional legal advice on your temporary residency application for business visas, NAFTA work permits, study permits, super visas, visitor visas, and work permits.
- Citizenship Services – Legal representation for your citizenship application and appeal. Changes in the Federal Government has made this process more challenging; immigration lawyers will ensure you are firmly positioned to succeed in this process.
- Refugee Claims – Legal advice and representation through the refugee claim process, reparation for questioning at hearings, and effectively strategizing oral submissions on behalf of the client before the Refugee Protection Division Board Member.
Each service is specifically tailored to the needs of the client to offer efficient and effective solutions that will yield the best results.
3. A Time- and Cost-Effective Solution
Reputable firms have upfront costs at a fair rate and will never make a false or misleading promise. These firms work to manage the expectations of their clients, and their main priority is to provide clients with exceptional legal services that will achieve the best possible outcome.
Immigration lawyers also emphasize the importance of providing comprehensive documentation to their clients in a timely manner and working effectively to meet deadlines.
Working with a team of legal professionals, you won’t have to scramble or rush when filing your application. You’ll feel less stressed and anxious knowing a team of legal professionals are responsible for representing you and your file.
4. Thorough Explanation of All Your Options
Hiring a lawyer to help you navigate through the Canadian immigration system gives you the advantage of being able to decipher the rules and laws of the system and using that understanding to help you plan your strategy.
Lawyers will provide you with coherent, simplified information regarding your case. They will also make sure you understand the full scope of your situation, the various options available to you, and what the steps are to reach your desired outcome.
5. Effectively Handle Legal Requirements and Regulations
Not everyone can navigate the immigration application system’s complexities, but reputable lawyers certainly can. They’re trained to fully comprehend the requirements and protocols for each process and are responsible for ensuring all documentation is present, truthful, and submitted correctly and on time.
6. Increase Your Chances for Success
It’s no surprise that having experienced, talented, and dedicated professionals on your side will give you peace of mind that your case will be carefully handled with the utmost attention and detail. While there are no guarantees for approval, hiring an immigration lawyer will increase your chances of getting the desired outcome for your application for a visa to live and work in Canada.
Give yourself the best chance for success; contact an experienced team of Canadian immigration lawyers today.